Mains Pressure Heat Pump
The Rheem Mains Pressure Heat Pump is designed with the smaller family in mind.
- Provides hot water at a third of the cost of a standard water heater.
- Smaller compressor allows a lower operating noise level making the MPi-325 one of the quietest on the market.
- Large 325 litre cylinder allowing the heat pump to run at a constant optimised rate.
- Back up element is also fitted with this model.
- Although the cylinder is 325 litres this system would suit a household using up to 200 - 250 litres of hot water per day.
- Simple two piece design allows for easy installation by one person.
|No. of People||(Moderate Climate)||1 - 4|
|No. of People||(Cold Climate)||2 - 4|
|Thermostat Setting||Deg. C||60|
|Water Connection Inlet & Outlet||"/mm||RP3/4/20|
|Max Water Supply Pressure w/out ECV||kPa||800|
|Min Water Supply Pressure||kPa||200|
|Approx Wt Empty||kg||136|
|Min Eectrical Supply||Amp||20|