Heat Pump Water Heaters
Heavy Duty Heat Pump
The latest generation in electric water heaters (hot water cylinders).
- Large 310 litre storage capacity and increased recovery rate.
- Uses approximately 1/3 the amount of electricity of a conventional electric water heater. Saving you up to 2/3 of your hot water energy cost.
- The economical Rheem Heat Pump uses ambient heat from the atmosphere as its primary energy source.
- Advanced single-pass top-down heating technology delivers hot water to the top of the tank, heating the tank from the 'top-down' and providing usable hot water faster.
- Fast recovery rate minimises Heat Pump operation, extending product life.
- Packaged as two separate components and connected during installation for simpler handling, delivery and installation.
- TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS
- RELATED PRODUCTS
|Storage Capacity |
|310 L||Outdoor Only||min 200kPa||Electric|
|No. Of People||(Moderate Climate)||3 - 7|
|No. Of People||(Cold Climate)||3 - 5|
|Dimensions||1870 x 670 x 690mm (HxWxD)|
|Water Connection Inlet & Outlet||" / mm||RP ¾ / 20|
|T&PR Connection||" / mm||RP ½ / 15|
|Max Water Supply Pressure w/out ECV||kPa||800|
|Min Water Supply Pressure||kPa||200|
|Boost Capacity (L)||L||220|
|Approx Wt Empty||kg||135|
|Min Electrical Supply||Amp||20 amp|