An all-in-one Aquarian 170L heat pump water heater delivers excellent value and savings for up to 5 person homes. Benefit from the newest game changing combination of advanced technology, durability, affordable price and ongoing savings.
The Aquarian 170L all-in-one heat pump water heater provides outstanding value for low to medium hot water users (generally 2 to 5 persons).
Priced affordably and operating at about a third the cost of conventional water heating systems the Aquarian 170L is also capable of quick recovery for periods of high water use.
Custom designed durability and manufactured under strict quality control supervision, the AQ170L is priced to provide an affordable water heating solution for retrofitting and new homes across New Zealand.
Durable stainless steel construction & quality installation is backed by Energy Alternatives’ 10 year tank and 6 year heat pump warranty.
Put simply, the Aquarian is the financial game changer for NZ water heating.
Call 0800 697 3639 energyalternatives.co.nz
Cut the cost of your hot water and enjoy lower power bills! Call now for a free consultation and quote.
Combining high efficiency and durability. Aquarian all-in-one heat pump water heater - ideal for retrofit to existing homes and new builds.
Standard Tested to EN1614747
HP input power range 0.6 - 1.4kW
Power supply 220V/50Hz
Refrigerant R417a/ 650g
Max input power 3.2KW
Output water temperature 55°C
COP at dry bulb 20℃℃EN255-3) COP 4.18
COP at dry bulb 7℃℃EN255-3) COP 2.56
Maximum current 3.6 Amps
Material of exterior Stainless steel (sus304)
Dimensions height 1670mm
Dimensions width 568mm
Weight dry/flooded 90kgs/280kgs
- Class A - low temperature operatio
- Durable stainless steel tank
- Designed for retrofitting to existing New Zealand homes
- Easy to use program features for multiple operation times
- Designed for internal use - extremely quiet running
- Suitable for all but the harshest New Zealand conditions
- Suitable for up to 5 person families (with water efficient homes)
- Designed to work with intake air temperatures from 0°C to 35°C
- Air sourced from either ambient or ducted ceiling space
- Ensure air intake and outlet is to and from well ventilated spaces
- Provision for drainage can be drip to outside or to internal drain
$3,999.00 Regular Price